Reputable Fort Worth Attorney Fights Tirelessly for Clients’ Rights
Experienced Texas lawyer delivers effective representation in criminal defense matters
Criminal charges can cost you your job, your freedom and your reputation. At The Shipley Law Firm, PLLC in Fort Worth, I develop strong legal strategies to help clients throughout Tarrant County combat criminal charges in a wide range of misdemeanor and felony cases. Drawing on over 20 years of service in the justice system, including 14 years as an FBI Agent, I have unique insight into how criminal investigations are conducted and am highly skilled at attacking prosecution arguments and challenging improper evidence. Whether you were arrested on a charge of drunk driving, assault or domestic violence, I will explain what to expect throughout your case and ensure you understand your legal options.
Efficient counselor acts quickly and decisively to resolve criminal charges
The criminal justice system is extremely difficult to navigate without a knowledgeable attorney. Reliable and attentive legal support is key to achieving a positive outcome, and I bring the following qualities to every case:
- Concentration on a specific area of law — By focusing my practice entirely on criminal defense issues, I am able to deliver knowledgeable, skillful representation to every client.
- Aggressive advocacy — I understand the impact of a criminal conviction and zealously assert my clients’ rights.
- Track record of successful decisions — Using my extensive background to bolster each case I take on, I have repeatedly produced favorable results for clients facing serious charges.
Choosing an attorney is an important decision, and you can rely on me to give you the intelligent and respectful representation you deserve.
Resourceful advocate creates comprehensive defense strategies to protect Tarrant County residents
Having a lawyer with extensive experience in the justice system can greatly improve the outcome of your case. I can quickly and accurately assess any type of criminal allegation and offer aggressive criminal defense representation to Tarrant County residents who have been accused of offenses such as:
- Drug and alcohol crimes — Texas is known for aggressively prosecuting drug and alcohol crimes, including DUI/DWI. I know how to defend against these charges and obtain positive results.
- Sex crimes — Whether you were charged with sexual assault, rape, prostitution or another type of sex crime, my firm will examine the evidence and tirelessly challenge the prosecution’s case against you.
- Assault and battery — Allegations of violence need immediate attention. I know how to effectively address assault and battery charges and will work to see that you are treated fairly.
- Guns and weapons crimes — If you were accused of a gun and weapons crime, a conviction could result in severe punishment. I am well-versed in the laws surrounding these allegations and will fully explain all your legal options.
- Domestic violence crimes — I am highly effective at anticipating the government’s arguments in domestic violence cases and will develop a thorough defense for your case.
- Juvenile law — Children accused of criminal activity need an attorney who understands the juvenile law system. I will fight to achieve an appropriate resolution for your son or daughter and preserve their future.
- Federal crimes — Using knowledge gained from my years of experience at the FBI, I adeptly handle cases involving federal crimes and know how to fight for your constitutional rights.
Waiting to hire an attorney can irreparably harm your case. I will take direct action to investigate the charges against you and help you determine the best approach to reach a positive resolution.
Contact a dedicated Texas law firm today to schedule your free initial consultation
At The Shipley Law Firm, PLLC, I represent clients across Tarrant County in criminal defense matters. Please call 817-882-9999 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Fort Worth office.